The Mews Council of Owners
147 Charles Street
Minutes of meeting held on September 27th 2016 commencing at 18:00
(at “The Mews” 147 Charles Street West Perth)
Record of Attendance:
Apologies for Absence:
- Mr S. Mailey
- Ms S. Saunders
- Ms D. Hawkins
Disturbances from U12 and U18
- A Quorum was Present with 75% of council members in attendance.
- Mr Mailey advised the strata company had received many complaints from residents in the front buildings regarding the behavior of the residents in U12 and to a lesser extent U18.
- Mr Mailey advised that the police have attended the property several times and that on Saturday 3 police vehicles and 2 ambulances had attended the site due to a fight taking place involving multiple people from U12 and U18.
- Mr Mailey advised that the property managers (RISE) had been informed and that Exclusive Strata had been asked to issue a breach notice to both units.
- Council discussed items for the 2016 AGM in October and generated a list of items to add to the Agenda.
- U31 (Jan Blaszczyk) application to SAT and subsequent rejection of application by SAT.
- Disturbances from U18 and U12 and action plan.
- Requirement for roof insulation in top floor apartments where air conditioning installation is requested.
- Security and Surveillance of all vehicle and pedestrian entry/exit points.
- Retaining and fence replacement around front clothes line area (special projects.)
- Solar power generation system (special projects.)
- There being no further business the meeting closed at 19:30.