Installation of new letterbox system
One of the challenges with securing the complex was the need for Australia Post to enter the property to deliver mail. One of the drivers for moving to a new letterbox system that was located along the existing fence line was increased security as no-one needs to enter the property to deliver mail.
- Levies are set to raise funds for the new letterbox system.
- Work starts to prepare for new letterboxes.
- New letterbox installation is completed.
- Old letterboxes are demolished and removed.
Further information is available here:
After this piece of work there are:
- 3 secure vehicle entry points
- 4 pedestrian entry points.