All satellite dish installations must be approved by the strata company before installation takes place.
The following requirements apply:
- Tenants must have authorisation from the apartment owner and the strata company before installation commences.
- Owners must have authorisation from the strata company before installation commences.
- Dish must be passive (no power supply may be connected to dish)
- Dish must be installed on the roof space.
- Dish must be installed at least 2 metres from any roof edge.
- A limit of 1 dish per roof section applies, additional receivers must be connected to an existing dish.
- All cabling must be contained within the roof space and wall cavities.
- Services must be installed on a new wall plate
- Any existing cabling must not be altered
- Failure to gain approval may result in removal of the satellite dish and associated cabling at the owners* expense.
- Failure to adhere to the requirements may result in removal of the satellite dish and associated cabling at the owners* expense.
(* the owner of the unit where services are connected)
Please click here to submit a request