The complex does not have facilities for disposal of bulk rubbish. If your rubbish does not fit in the standard waste bins alternate arrangements must be made for disposal.
An owner may contact the strata company to request approval for a skip bin to be placed in the rear (non-resident) car park. If this request is approved the owner may order a bin (at owners expense) and arrange it to be delivered to the carpark.
Request Form : /contact
The following conditions apply:
- Approval must be requested and granted before the bin is ordered.
- bin must not remain in car park for more than 7 days*
- bin must be placed across 2 bays to make sure it is not close to cars.
- bin must be placed in bays E-F, F-G or G-H to make sure the truck has clear access to drop off and pick up the bin.
- bin must be no wider than 2100mm (2.1m)
- bin must be no longer than 4000mm (4.0m)
* NOTE: We encourage the owner to fill the bin as soon as possible to prevent unauthorised use of the bin. In the past bins have been filled by neighbouring residents before they can be used by their intended owner. The strata company takes no responsibility for unauthorised use of private bins.
Looking for verge collection information?
click here: /vergecollection