The Town of Vincent provides verge collection services that owners and residents can take advantage of. For details and conditions of these collections please see the the Town of Vincent web site (http://vincent.wa.gov.au
Note that the following additional conditions apply:
- Items must not be placed on the verge more that one week prior to the connection date.
- Items must be placed on the grass section of the Charles Street verge.
- Items must not be placed within 50cm of the footpath or the street curb.
- Items must be clean and not leaking any substances.
- No green waste items are permitted.
- no general waste or food is permitted.
*** NOTE: Any items not collected will be removed at the cost of the unit owner.
Looking for Bulk Rubbish information?
click here: /bulkrubbish