THE MEWS - PRIVATE APARTMENTS

147 Charles Street West Perth
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:27 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:07 am 
Site Admin

Hi Guys and Girls,

I wanted to share the following story about how recent investment in surveillance is already helping us improve security at the complex.

As most of you are aware we have been working to improve security around the complex for some years and part of this work has been the installation of security cameras which was completed in late November after funding was approved at the 2016 AGM.

The Story....

I received a message from a resident on Sunday advising someone was "wandering around" the complex looking suspicious and then I received a phone call on Monday advising me that two men had been seen wandering around the complex floor by floor looking around and also looking into cars, at the time the police were called to attend the complex.

After confirming the date, time and descriptions I started to look at the camera footage.

I was able to identify two individuals and see them wandering around the property and then leaving through two different front gates. I was also able to see one of the individuals entering a carport in Ivy street and peering into one of the vehicles (I was even able to see the police arriving about 20 minutes after being called)

I have been in touch with the police and at their request provided them will all the pictures and close ups of the individuals faces, a copy is available here:

/misc/surveillance/2016/20161218/

This is a good example of how recent investment is helping us to create a more secure and enjoyable environment for owners and residents.

If anyone has any questions please let me know.

Thanks again,

Saxon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:12 am 
Site Admin

Hi Everyone,

We have had another incident at the complex where a wallet was stolen from a vehicle in the resident parking area. In this case the owner of the vehicle caught the offender going through the car and then chased them for some time before they got away.

The cameras were able to capture photos of the offender and we have made these available to police.

A copy of the images is available here:
/misc/surveillance/2016/20161227/

If anyone has any information please let us know.

Thanks again,

Saxon