Advertising signs are not permitted anywhere on the propery, this includes but is not limited to real estate (for sale/lease) signs.
However you may erect "Home Open" signs at the complex on the day property is open for inspection, provided the following conditions are met:
- Signs may only be erected on the same day the property is open for inspection.
- Signs must be removed by 8pm on the same day the property is open for inspection.
- Signs must NOT block walkways/driveways/stairs or pose a safety risk.
- Signs must be free standing (eg A-Frame)
- The owner of the property open for inspection is liable for any damage (including but not limited to medical or property)that occurs as a result of signs being used